At a Glance
- Available in white, yellow, blue, red, and black
- Quick dry time: 15 minutes at 77°F
- VOC: <420 g/L
- Coverage: 320 linear feet of 4" line applied at 15 mils
- Required application temperature: >40°F
- Recommended cleanup: Toluene
- Superior durability—reduce how often you restripe
- Excellent color retention—lines will not fade or chalk
- Ideal for parking lots, airports, stop bars, crosswalks, zone markings, and more
Why Original Gorilla High-Performance Solvent-Borne Acrylic Zone Marking Paint?
Some areas receive too much wear and tear for conventional traffic paint products to handle. If you want the lines and markings in your parking lots, stop bars, crosswalks, airports, and high-traffic areas to stay cleaner and last longer, look no further than our Gorilla zone marking paint. Combining superior performance with a quick dry time and easy standard application, this solvent-borne acrylic zone marking paint produces long-lasting lines on all types of pavement.